Saturday, November 29, 2008

Here comes!

oh my. I did not realise that my previous post was so emo.

anyway, anywayyy. SPM is OVER. yes, for good. well Im not quite satisfied cause I felt like I wasnt doing my really best. OH WELL. it's over, anyway :) so, time to enjoy now!

I dont really know how to describe how I feel right now. its kinda, mixed. relieve, anxious, excited, sad. Relieve obviously not so stress(for now) Anxious cause I will be learning to drive and maybe work but I dont feel much for that. Excited...wait I dont know this one. We'll come back to that. Sad... Im gonna miss it all, Im gonna miss the memories. thats alot to elaborate here though, but Ill elaborate another day :)

I wanna pamper myself. Its been quite some time. I mean not really pamper mysef. I just wanna shop til I drop but Ive a strong feeling thats not gonna happen cos I never end up spending much. but YES I want to.

I NEED to work. not too soon but yes, I do think I should work. to keep myself occupied. keep myself busy. so I dont waste my time daydreaming at home. and Ill be too tired at night to be having many things in my mind before I sleep.

by the way, my sister came back from UK! it's nice to have a back, really. its been so different having her back here. oh, I haven mentioned. she applied for a working holiday visa. some 2 years visa which you can work and holiday there. and she bought nice dresses! pretty dresses! yeah I love them as much as she does. she's missing UK like a whole lot. I do too even though I wasn there.

I forgot how to end a post. oh well, thats bout it for now :) enjoy the holidays people!



blurgirl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home