Sunday, February 15, 2009

16 facts

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.


1. let's see, no.1 would be..Im BLUR. for those who dont know that yet.
2. and slow in thinking, or whatever.
3. most mornings, my mood aint great. I start yelling at my mum for some small reason. (i know its really bad)
4. I get very emo when I listen to emo songs even though the lyrics has nothing gotta do with me. (and I start crying)
5. whether Im sleep deprived or oversleep, I still feel sleepy no matter how.
6. I get dizzy when I laugh too much.
7. I crave and crave over cheese and chocolates! which means i LOVE chocolate cheesecake.
8. when Im in my room at night, I put on a catchy song and start dancing like an idiot.
9. when I was younger, my ambition was to be an astronomer.
10. I randomly put on some nail colour when I get extremely bored.
11. I think A LOT.
12. I used to cycle and my balancing was really bad. (very very wobbly)
13. I cant help eating too fast when I love the food :D
14. I love roses! red and white. but red more.
15. Ive a habit of peeling my lips :P
16. OH and I love sushi! when Im in a jap restaurant, I would get salmon sashimi and unagi without fail everytime.


I tag:
1. Eunice (the bully)
2. Hannah
3. Ben Lam
4. Ann Ee




blurgirl.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home